The Goal of this event is to support and raise awareness for the Day of Silence while also making it our own.
The QubeTubers community as well as the gaming community in general is a diverse place. We’ve always tried to provide a friendly and safe place for people of all kinds. No matter the age, gender, race, religion, or life-style choice.
Most of us usually game with people who are roughly the same age or gender as us. Some of us like to play with a more diverse crowd. Some of us like to game alone.
By participating in this event you are showing that you accept all of your fellow gamers regardless of their age, color of their skin, or who they want to kiss on New Years Eve.
- KPOPP (Maybe)
- IamSp00n (Maybe)
- HuskyMudKipz (Maybe)
- Will stream for 1 Hour each (Game of their choice - Game Sounds optionally muted.)
- Will use a web-cam if available. (Optionally you can wear duct tape over your mouth - just be careful!)
- No speaking during the stream. (Except for a brief dedication as to why that particular guest/streamer is doing a silent stream at the start! then they may speak for the final moments of their stream about whatever issue they’d like. They can choose however to instead write notes to show the stream instead of speaking.)
- Can communicate however they would like on stream as long as they don’t speak. Typing in notepad, writing on themselves, dry-erase boards, charades, etc.
- Chatters may type in chat but are asked to attempt not to speak in real life while the streamer is not permitted to speak.
- Chatters are highly encouraged to say their age/race/sexual orientation/religion in chat as long as they don’t spam it.
- Keep Chat PG-13. Repeated offensive/derogatory comments will result in a event-long ban.
http://qubetubers.com/schedule.php Check Friday - The event will be from Friday Morning until Friday Evening CST (-6:00). The schedule won’t be finalized until Thursday. If you would like to participate and the time slot you’d like is filled, please join the Live Help tab and state who you are, your youtube, and what timeslot you’d like. Don’t worry, almost everyone is willing to move around or stream later.
Questions? Want to participate?
Join Live Help! and ask for Syntria or Disrespecting -> http://www.qubetubers.com/livehelp.php or tweet @QubeTubers